We’re pleased to announce that MindManager® won three TrustRadius Top Rated 2022 awards for project management, mind mapping, and diagramming. Corel considers this another major achievement in our ongoing pursuit of providing the best solutions on the market to our customers.
With remote and hybrid work here to stay, MindManager enables teams to collaborate and communicate in new and unexpected ways. The MindManager and Corel teams are thrilled that our solution was honored with such a prestigious user-driven award.
MindManager recognized for project management, mind mapping, and diagramming from TrustRadius
MindManager recently won three 2022 TrustRadius Top Rated awards in the project management, mind mapping, and diagramming categories.
TrustRadius is an independent, third-party review site used by over 1 million B2B technology buyers each month (over 50% of which are from large enterprises) to make more informed purchase decisions.
This award highlights just how much customers value MindManager for its ability to enable seamless collaboration and productivity, whether teams are working remotely, in-person, or a combination of the two.
Why MindManager earned Top Rated Awards for project management, mind mapping, and diagramming
MindManager is often praised for its ease of use, advanced mind mapping features, and ability to help break down complex ideas. But don’t just take our word for it, read what real MindManager users have recently had to say…
Andreea C., a verified user and Business Analyst for a financial services organization, stated that MindManager “is an amazing tool for mapping ideas, gathering requirements, and documenting work-breakdown for new functionalities.”
Another TrustRadius verified user and Project Officer at PAIR Academy reports that “MindManager is a fantastic project planning and mind mapping app which provides wonderful insights for your project. The features are outstanding, it provides a variety of features like timelines, Gantt charts, concept mapping, matrix diagrams, and many more. These features make this application so special.”
Freddy C., Dean at Grace Theological Seminary, calls MindManager a “Cadillac product” and says it’s “a must have for executives and project planners.”
He went on to describe that he uses “MindManager for large-scale project planning that involves numerous staff, organizational teams, support resources, and due dates. “I also use MindManager for ideation on big ideas, masterminding my career, creating to-do lists, and even for making presentations to my team. Finally, I use it for training students in graduate school and doctoral projects, and classroom instruction.”
As of this writing, MindManager has 298 reviews on TrustRadius and a ranking of 9 out of 10 stars.
What is the TrustRadius Top Rated award, and why is it so highly valued?
In most software categories, there are plenty of options to choose from. Top Rated awards help potential customers identify those products that have excellent customer satisfaction ratings. TrustRadius issues Top Rated awards each year in every category on their site.
The prestigious Top Rated awards are a culmination of many excellent, in-depth user ratings and reviews from the last 12 months.
Top Rated awards are based entirely on reviews. There is no paid placement or analyst opinion. To qualify for a Top Rated award, a product must meet the following three criteria for recency, rating, and relevance at the time the awards are issued:
- Recency: Product must have 10 or more recent reviews (from the past year).
- Rating: Product must have a trScore* of 7.5 or higher.
- Relevance: Product must earn at least 1.5% of the site traffic in the category.
*A trScore is an algorithm that calculates a product’s scores based on a weighted average of reviews and ratings on TrustRadius, rather than a simple average.
Unlike other “top rated” awards out there whose recipients may be selected by partisan analysts, a TrustRadius Top Rated award is chosen by the customers themselves and scored according to a customized algorithm developed to determine the best software solutions in each category, sans bias or outside attempts to influence reviews.
Learn more about the TrustRadius scoring methodology and why they are considered a trusted source of software reviews by leading industry professionals.
Learn more about MindManager
The latest version of MindManager is loaded with productivity and collaboration features, including:
- Co-editing. With more and more teams working remotely, this feature enables users to collaborate on maps and diagrams together in real-time, no matter where they’re located and no matter which platform they’re using.
- MindManager map part sharing. New to MindManager Snap is a feature called map part sharing that enables seamless collaboration. Users can share one part of their map with their team, rather than the whole document, so employees can view and collaborate on the information applicable to them.
- MindManager for Windows. Key enhancements in this release are increased speed and responsiveness of the product, as well as a new spell check and autocorrect feature that aligns with language packs in Windows. Many features have also been optimized for a faster overall user experience, including quicker filtering, improved slides, and indexing performance.
- MindManager for Mac. Notable enhancements here include the ability to print Gantt charts, filter based on topic text, and a more modern topic info style, among many others.