We are thrilled to announce that MindManager for Microsoft Teams is now available on the Microsoft AppSource app store! MindManager customers can now easily search for, find, and install the MindManager app in the Teams interface.
Keep reading for an overview of what MindManager for Microsoft Teams is, and how you can install it.
What is MindManager for Microsoft Teams?
MindManager for Microsoft Teams lets you unleash the power of mapping directly into your Teams environment. Launch MindManager files within Microsoft Teams, work on them, and share them with your team. All within your favourite collaboration tool.
MindManager for Microsoft Teams lets you:
- Open and edit MindManager files stored in Microsoft Teams using either the in-app editor or the MindManager Windows desktop application.
- Co-edit and collaborate on MindManager files within Microsoft Teams. Bring in two or more team members to work on a map simultaneously.
- Add new or existing maps as tabs inside your discussion channels. All members in a given channel receive access to MindManager files located there, such as project plans or flowcharts, without the need to share those files externally.
- Create links to MindManager maps inside your Teams channel to help your team members easily find important documents.
- Chat about specific MindManager maps and discussion points directly within Teams by using the built-in discussion thread.
MindManager for Microsoft Teams unlocks the potential of MindManager for collaboration and remote work in new ways. It allows you to facilitate dynamic planning sessions, knowledge sharing, brainstorming, whiteboarding and more without leaving the Microsoft Teams app.
Interested in learning more? Watch this 30-minute webinar from Sia Banihashemi, MindManager’s Lead Product Designer that outlines everything you’ll need to know about MindManager for Microsoft Teams. By the end, you’ll have all the information you’ll need to start using the app immediately.
How to access MindManager for Microsoft Teams
MindManager for Microsoft Teams is free to try. It is also included with our subscription service, or available as a standalone purchase. Please contact our sales team to learn more.
Once you have initiated your free trial, made your purchase, or have been assigned a license by your IT administrator, the MindManager app can be found within Microsoft Teams. Simply click the ellipsis (the three dots) on the left side of the MS Teams interface and click “More apps >”:
On the following screen, search for “MindManager” and click on the MindManager tile:
After clicking the tile, you will arrive at the product showcase page. Click the “Add” button, and MindManager will be added to your Teams interface.
Watch this short video for more help with signing into the app and getting started:
Don’t have MindManager? Try it for free.
If you haven’t gotten your hands on the all-new MindManager Product Suite yet, we invite you to take a free, full-featured, 30-day trial. This trial will give you access to the MindManager version of your choice and MindManager for Microsoft Teams.
Click here to start your trial.