Thanks to quick work by our development team, the latest MindManager Version 9 for Mac update is now available for you to download. This release brings full Mac OS X Mountain Lion support to MindManager 9 for Mac.
In addition to Mountain Lion support, the 9.6 update includes:
- Providing full-screen support for Lion (Mac OS X v10.7) and later systems.
- Accessing recently checked out Connect files via the File menu.
- Application support for GateKeeper in Mountain Lion (Mac OS X v10.8). Gatekeeper is a new feature in Mountain Lion that builds on OS X’s existing malware checks to help protect your Mac from malware and misbehaving apps downloaded from the Internet.
- A new ‘getting started’ map to help new users learn the basics of mapping quickly.
- Plus many stability and performance improvements, including improvements handling maps with large amounts of text in their topics.
Please download and install the update, especially if you have moved to Mountain Lion as your Mac operating system. The update executable is available now! Download Update
When you get a chance, check out the new Mindjet Community support site at: Mindjet MindManager Community. Here you can discuss issues and your ideas with other customers as well as with Mindjet employees.