On the 19th of November we announced that MindManager 8 for Mac will be released at the end of January in time for Macworld 2010.
In that post and within social media, many have asked for an updated version of the beta while others expressed their desire to try it out.
We’re excited to invite you to participate in our public MindManager 8 for Mac Beta program.
In the Beta version, you’ll find the following new features:
- Mindjet’s “Share” feature lets you quickly upload and share your maps with friends and colleagues via email or social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Integration with Apple’s iCal, iChat, Address Book, MobileMe, iPhoto
- Integration with Microsoft’s Entourage, SharePoint, and Office Live
- In-topic hyperlinks
- Gesture and Magic Mouse Support
Coming shortly (these features will be enabled automatically within the Beta in 1-2 weeks):
- Import Apple iWork Pages 08 and Microsoft Word 2008 for Mac
- Export Apple iWork Pages 08 and Microsoft Word 2008 for Mac
- Export Apple iWork Keynote 08 and Microsoft PowerPoint 2008 for Mac
Note: We’ll communicate via the Mindjet Blog when these new services are turned on.
Beta Download Instructions:
We suggest that you only install pre-release software on computers suitable for testing. Mindjet is not responsible for any data loss while using beta / pre-released versions of our software.
If you experience any problems during the software download or installation, please contact our support team at blog.mindmanager.com/contactus.
How to provide feedback or report an issue:
Please report any observed issues, problems, and provide any additional feedback for the duration of use.
The feedback we find most critical are any issues surrounding reliability, stability and readiness of product for the marketplace.
Once an issue is detected, please:
- Login to your Mindjet ID and submit a case with your questions and/or feedback via our Technical Support Case form here.
- For Mindjet Product, choose “MindManager 8 Mac.”
- For Product Version & Build, choose “8.0.XXX (Mac 8)”
Thanks for participating. We look forward to your feedback.