At MindManager, we want to help you transcend the limits of what you can see, create, communicate and achieve in your work, and we want the new MindManager 2019 to be the tool that helps get you there.
Below are the top five reasons we think you’ll want to upgrade to MindManager 2019 today!
Automate the processes that drive your results with SmartRules™
Conditional formatting changed the stories your maps could tell. Now the next chapter is here. SmartRules™ extends and goes beyond conditional formatting, empowering you to automatically trigger changes not only in topics look and feel, but actual topic data — reducing repetitive tasks and transforming maps from simply representing your processes and workflows, to driving and accelerating them.
- Write rules that change topic icons, tags, properties, progress & priority markers, based on specific triggers
- Apply SmartRules to individual objects or topics, select branches or full diagrams
- Automate content updates to task lists, project plans, flowcharts and more, saving time and igniting productivity
Create clarity and consensus around complex information with Objects and Smart Shapes
Shapes direct attention and enable understanding in a way words never can — and we’ve added 12 powerful new shapes to our object library. Group topics or process parts within shapes to distinguish areas of importance, or combine customizable Smart Shapes to build new templates and diagram types that support your unique objectives.
- Enrich, clarify and expand map content with 12 new shapes including stars, arrows, brackets, funnels and many others
- Easily group content within shapes to define processes, illustrate concepts and more
- Create custom diagrams quickly and easily with new smart funnels & matrices
Manage projects better by seeing the processes within them with Tag View
Projects succeed when they stay in forward motion. Tag view gives you a clear picture of a project’s overall progress towards completion, and where each individual task is in the process, so you can make the right changes to keep things on track and on time.
- See and update the status of tasks & action items in a progressive, Kanban-style columnar view
- Instantly identify backlogs, bottlenecks and resource issues
- Define processes with custom column tags that are automatically applied in Map View
See your tasks, projects and priorities from every point of view with Icon View
The right perspective can change everything. We’ve evolved our popular Priority View to include all 500+ icons, and enhanced all views with more flexible sorting and organizing options, so you can more easily see and show the exact information you need, the moment you need it.
- View your map content organized by any applied icon, including Priority, Progress and 500+ others
- Assign icons to topics within Icon View via simple drag & drop
- Update and manage topics more quickly, easily & logically in all views
Turn one-way communications into dynamic conversations with Enhanced HTML5 Export and Publish Filtering
Clear directions keep everyone on the right path. With new filtering and linking capabilities built into our HTML5 Export and Publish tools, recipients of your shared maps can more quickly and easily find the information you want them to see, moving projects and conversations forward.
- Make shared maps easier for people to navigate, understand and respond to
- Exported & published maps can be filtered on icons, tags, resources and saved Power Filter queries
- Create direct topic links to visually guide recipients to the content you want them to see
And much more!
In addition to these five exciting benefits, MindManager 2019 is packed with dozens of other new features designed to make your work life easier.
In the coming weeks and months, we’ll be highlighting some of these new features, and demonstrating how you can use then to thrive in your daily work. If you would like a detailed walk through of the new features in MindManager 2019, you can watch the product demo with our VP of Product, Michael Deutch, or register for our upcoming live webinar on October 31.
Try MindManager 2019 for free today!
Want to get your hands on the most robust, customizable information visualization software available? Try MindManager 2019 FREE for 30 days! Click here to start your free trial.
Or, if you’re ready to purchase your full copy of MindManager 2019, click here to get started.