It looks like we’re wrapping up another year. Laying out next year’s strategic plans yet?
Here are five strategic planning templates to get you looking at the big picture and uncovering opportunities in the year ahead!
Strategic Planning Templates…
1) Jumpstart Your Strategic Planning Process
2) Setting ‘SMARTER’ Objectives in 2009 in 2010 🙂
3) Use SWOT Strategy Maps to Build Your Strategy
4) Use this PEST to Perfect Your Planning
5) Understand Change and Uncover Hidden Opportunities
Words of Wisdom…
And, to kick-start your motivation, here are some great strategy quotes:
- “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” – Sun Tzu
- “Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.” – Sun Tzu
- “However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.” – Winston Churchill
- “Strategy 101 is about choices: You can’t be all things to all people.” – Michael Porter
- “The essence of strategy is choosing what not to do.” – Michael Porter
- “The company without a strategy is willing to try anything.” – Michael Porter
- “The two worst strategic mistakes to make are acting prematurely and letting an opportunity slip; to avoid this, the warrior treats each situation as if it were unique and never resorts to formulae, recipes or other people’s opinions.” – Paulo Coelho
- “What’s the use of running if you are not on the right road?” – German proverb
Note: For anyone using IE or Safari, if you’re having trouble downloading the .MMAP, here’s a ZIP file that contains all five templates. Map downloads: MindManager Strategy Templates
Are you using MindManager to map out your strategy? Share your tips below!