In this How-To video, we showcase some of the ways that you can format and customize your mind map in MindManager. This includes:
- Adding images from the Library, and from your own files;
- Changing topic shapes and colors;
- Layout changes to topics and subtopics;
- Formatting boundaries, relationships, and call-outs; and
- Setting formatting defaults at the map level.
For information on how to use MindManager’s pre-built templates and your own custom templates, head over to our posts Using templates in MindManager: Part 1, and Using templates in MindManager: Part 2. To learn the basics of building a mind map, head over to our post titled Creating a mind map in MindManager.
Try MindManager for free
If you haven’t gotten your hands on MindManager yet, then you may be interested in a free, full-feature, 30-day trial. Click here to get started with MindManager today!