MindManager for Mac 13 is here! And it’s ready to help you connect everything that matters to your work, so you can think more clearly, make better decisions, and get to where you want to be.
Capture, organize, manage, and share your business-critical information more easily and efficiently with MindManager for Mac.
Check out this video to see why this is our most significant Mac release to date:[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_raw_html]JTNDaWZyYW1lJTIwc3JjJTNEJTIyaHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZwbGF5ZXIudmltZW8uY29tJTJGdmlkZW8lMkYzOTk5NjQ1MzglMjIlMjB3aWR0aCUzRCUyMjEwMCUyNSUyMiUyMGhlaWdodCUzRCUyMjQ1MCUyMiUyMGZyYW1lYm9yZGVyJTNEJTIyMCUyMiUyMGFsbG93JTNEJTIyYXV0b3BsYXklM0IlMjBmdWxsc2NyZWVuJTIyJTIwYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuJTNFJTNDJTJGaWZyYW1lJTNF[/vc_raw_html][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Want to learn more? Here are eight reasons you’ll want to upgrade today.
1. Get a clear project overview with Gantt charts
Gantt charts are widely used by project managers for the detail and visibility they provide. We’ve added Gantt functionality and many more new project management features into MindManager for Mac to easily plan, coordinate, and execute your projects.
- Add, edit, and view project elements, and track general project costs within Gantt view
- Easily adjust your view based on project size or timeline
- Move projects, remove slack time, roll up tasks, view critical paths, set milestones, and more
2. Get a more complete picture with project cost tracking
Whether your project budget is massive or modest, keeping costs in sight is the key to successfully managing it. Our new Project Costing tool lets you quickly add individual costs into your project maps, easily update them, and sum totals with a simple click, for instant visibility into one of your project’s most critical elements.
- Define and view general costs and resource costs within maps
- Tailor maps for budget-focused conversations by rolling up costs
- Manage exceptions and ensure budget adherence by creating SmartRules™ that trigger when costs exceed set amounts
3. Keep your projects on track with Tag View
Projects succeed when they stay in forward motion. Tag View gives you a clear picture of a project’s overall progress towards completion, and where each individual task is in the process, so you can make the right changes to keep things on track and on time.
- See and update the status of tasks & action items in a progressive, Kanban-style columnar view
- Instantly identify backlogs, bottlenecks, and resource issues
- Define processes with custom column tags that are automatically applied in Map View
4. Snap up great content the moment you find it with MindManager Snap
Inspiration and ideas can show up at any time. With MindManager Snap, you’ll be ready to grab them! Capture map-worthy content in seconds when you’re away from MindManager, then drop it into your maps the next time you open it up — so no on-the-go brainstorm or 2 a.m. ‘aha!’ ever slips through the cracks.
- Capture images, links, and text notes any time, from anywhere, through your Chrome browser or mobile device
- Expand, enrich, and improve your maps in exciting new ways
- Snapped content stays safe and secure in a cloud-based queue until you’re ready to add it to your map
NOTE: The MindManager Snap Chrome Extension is available in the Chrome Web Store. Capture via mobile devices requires the MindManager Go mobile app.
5. Take your maps places your Mac can’t go with MindManager Go
Your thinking doesn’t end when you walk away from your desktop. Now your maps don’t either. Our fully-redesigned MindManager Go mobile viewer app lets you review, show, discuss, and even capture content for your maps anywhere and anytime you want to.
- View and navigate MindManager maps on your iPhone or iPad
- Filter maps on tags, icons, priority & progress to easily focus on the information you need
- Send images and text notes to your MindManager desktop with the NEW MindManager Snap capture tool
6. Unique features just for Mac
Mac and Windows machines are not created equally. That’s why we’ve created this version with Mac users in mind. In addition to our existing Dark Mode option, MindManager for Mac now comes with added enhancements.
- Store your maps and access them from anywhere using your iCloud account
- Extend or mirror your desktop on your iPad for meetings and presentations with Sidecar support
- Touch Bar support now includes tag functionality
7. Keep processes flowing smoothly with enhanced flowcharting tools
Clear, well-defined processes lead to smooth, glitch-free workflows. Our new flowcharting enhancements enable you to quickly build visual flows that bring shape and clarity to complex processes, are easy for others to understand and follow, and are easily adapted as needs change.
- Define topic relationships clearly with improved relationship control and styling
- Work more efficiently with improved line placement precision
8. Visualization and productivity tools to help you make a bigger impact faster
It’s now easier than ever to build and navigate MindManager maps and diagrams, bringing greater value to your day, work, and world.
- Make your diagrams richer and more engaging with NEW image thumbnails
- Better manage and make sense of complex maps with powerful NEW sorting capabilities
- Improve project management efficiency with NEW resource management options
- Quickly access most-used key features and functions with ENHANCED ribbon control
- Organize and update topics fast & intuitively with ENHANCED drag & drop functionality
- Manage your diagrams more effectively with ENHANCED shapes and SmartShapes
- And much more!
Try MindManager for Mac 13 for free today!
Want to get your hands on the most robust, customizable, and powerful information visualization tool for Mac? Try MindManager for Mac 13 FREE for 30 days! Click here to start your free trial.
Or, if you’re ready to purchase for your copy of MindManager for Mac 13, click here to get started.