MindManager® version 23.1 is the latest update to our popular mind-mapping software. This version builds on 23.0 and introduces several key enhancements that aim to improve the user experience.
MindManager 23.0 was released earlier in 2023, and version 23.1 expands on the previous release with even more significant enhancements and new features!
Let’s take a closer look at what’s new:
MindManager version 23.1 overview
Enjoy an even more productive experience plus enhanced collaboration with the latest update from MindManager, version 23.1. This builds on the foundation laid by the 23.0 release with a host of exciting features and improvements.
Foster team alignment and keep projects on track with the new Jira integration. This integration allows users to seamlessly import and manage tickets and issues from Jira through the MindManager interface. Users can explore and filter data, apply calculations, set up SmartRules, and easily edit.
Sticky note topics
The new sticky note feature allows for seamless brainstorming and visualization of ideas, enabling simultaneous and asynchronous teamwork. Users can customize sticky note styles and formatting and easily retain them for future use. Sticky note topics are now the default option in whiteboarding templates.
Integrated cloud file storage eliminates the need for third-party storage. Users can share maps for collaboration with a few clicks and experience enhanced co-editing. All files from MindManager Web and MindManager Chromebook are automatically stored in the designated “MindManager Files” location.
MindManager’s sharing capabilities have been revamped for effortless and secure map sharing using MindManager Files. Users can easily share files without managing individual permissions and assign different access levels to different users.
Improved shape and text management capabilities save time and offer more screen space. Text automatically adjusts to fit within topics, streamlining flowcharting for a modernized and consistent experience.
Relationship and dependency routing
Default relationship lines and routing have been intelligently redesigned for visual clarity. Routing now follows the shortest logical path and minimizes crossover with other relationship lines, enhancing the overall visual appeal of maps.
Stay informed about relevant MindManager activities with real-time updates. Users will receive email digests when others edit or view their shared maps, detailing specific edits. Users can easily interact with digests and access settings directly from the email, customizing alert frequency and content types.
MindManager version 23.0 overview
If you have MindManager 23.0 already, you already know how it helps streamline brainstorming and planning processes. It was released earlier this year, adding exciting improvements and new features that users love.
Here are some of the highlights of version 23.0:
- Professional templates. Previously only available in MindManager Cloud, professional templates are now accessible in Windows, which ensures consistency and offers a modern experience.
- Task and project management enhancements. Highlighting connected relationships and dependencies, tracking predecessors and successors, and highlighting flow within flowcharts provides better control over projects and resource allocation. In addition, users can now import holidays from .csv and Excel files, which can be done either at the application level, or per map to specify non-working days.
- Easier link pasting. Automated link pasting interprets copied links as topic links when pasted into a topic, making it easier to link to external resources.
- Improved co-editing. Starting a co-editing session from a locally stored file has become a seamless and convenient process. You can start by storing the file in Places as a first step and MindManager will guide you from there.
- Custom icons. Both the window and icons are now larger and easier to see, which helps to improve the usability of setting up custom icon groups.
- Places (cloud storage providers). Places set up by the user in previous versions of MindManager are now carried over when upgrading to the latest version.
- Power filters. Queries now allow users to set fade or hide preferences. When subsequent queries are performed, users can select from a list of saved queries.
- Spell checker and text improvements. Enjoy 10X reduced text rendering speeds and improved accuracy of rendered text, improved touch device support, and a new dictionary that matches the UI language.
Upgrade to MindManager 23.1 today and unlock enhanced productivity and collaboration features. Take your work to new heights with this exciting update today!
Want to dive into the new features? Look out for guides to the Jira Integration, the new Sticky Notes and more coming up!