Last Thursday, June 23, we launched MindManager Version 9 for Mac and this July will be tips and tricks month for MindManager Version 9 for Mac. For those of you who are curious about what’s new in this version, we have a short video explaining all the new goodies that are now offered in MindManager Version 9 for Mac.
Check it out:
Some highlights to watch out for will include:
• New Quick Text Entry Mode – No longer will users have to spend time formatting their maps while brainstorming. Now with Quick Text Entry Mode, record brainstorming ideas first then format them inside your map.
• Slide Show Mode – MindManager Version 9 for Mac offers the ability to present maps in a slide show mode with the option to easily edit them to take in audience feedback on the fly.
• A Redesigned User Interface –Now boasting a more intuitive user interface to help users find what they want faster.
• Project Management Templates – 19 new project management templates, to help you get the most out of managing projects.
• WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Printing – Choose what you want to print, a single slide with or without notes or an entire map all on a single page.
For more information on what’s new in MindManager 9 for Mac, take a look at the resources listed below:
Already bought MindManager Version 9 for Mac but want learn some cool tips?
Keep checking back all this July as we will be posting all sorts of new tricks for you to get the most out of your copy of MindManager!