What is Idea Mapping?
I was chatting online with Jamie Nast, best-selling author of Idea Mapping, about her ‘sold-out’ Idea Mapping webinar today (1,000 registrants)!
Her one-hour webinar presentation will answer: What is Idea Mapping?
During this event, Jamie will share how Idea Mapping is a powerful whole-brained visual thinking tool that enhances:
and clarifies thinking.
If you’d like to introduce someone to the concept of mind mapping, sign up to be notified when the free recorded webinar is available online. Check it out and share it with your co-workers!
Hungry for More Training? Join Jamie’s Workshop in San Francisco at the Mindjet Office
Jamie will be in San Francisco in October (13-14) offering a two day workshop at the Mindjet office! If you’re looking to sharpen your creativity and mapping skills, join me and Jamie here for this exciting offering.
Unleash your learning potential with innovative mapping approaches for addressing today’s business and educational issues. It’s a phenomenal value for only $695!
In addition to the two days of training, you’ll receive:
- Custom-designed Idea Mapping Kit (valued at over $100).
- A copy of the book “Idea Mapping” by Jamie Nast
- Miscellaneous supplies for activities … surprises!
- Elaborate whole-brained room set-up
- Post-course follow up one week after the workshop and again one month after the workshop
- Pre- and post-course measurement of workshop results (for organizations only)
Plus, as a bonus, I’ll facilitate a Mindjet Q&A session about idea mapping with MindManager.
About the Author: Michael Deutch is Mindjet’s Chief Evangelist, content contributor for the Mindjet Blog and the Mindjet Connections newsletter. Get more from Michael on Twitter.