Last night, Mindjet Catalyst received its first update! Here are some of the improvements that our team implemented to make your collaboration experience even better!
Share your best thinking with everyone!
We all know that sharing is good! We’ve made it easier in this release to do so, adding some new capabilities and fixing up some issues that were discovered along the way. Some of the enhancements include:
- The ability to add someone else’s shared map into your own Mindjet Catalyst account.
- New security to require login after 20 minutes of inactivity on a shared map.
- Fixed hyperlink issue when sharing from your the ‘map view’ so now maps can easily be shared directly from the map or from the workspace where the map is stored.
New Strategic Planning Template!
There are many ways to map out your strategy. We’ve just added the S.W.O.T. analysis template to get teams together to brainstorm and identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Use this assessment to guide your planning process for 2010!
Start collaborating faster!
We took a look at the on-boarding process to help you invite teams into your account faster and with better feedback to ensure that any incorrect emails can be addressed. You may also notice a new ‘Getting Started’ link on the left-hand side of the interface. This directs you (and new users) to a suite of short video vignettes that guide you through the process of getting started and getting productive.
Enhanced Usability & Performance
An exciting part of the Mindjet Catalyst platform is our ability to quickly enhance and improve your experience, responding to your needs and feedback! Here are a few general enhancements that will drive greater productivity within Catalyst…
- Search next and previous will now also take you to text markers that you specify.
- Add topic hyperlinks to either workspaces & files in Mindjet Catalyst.
- Rapidly return to your last accessed map or workspace.
Improved Visual Experience
We’ve also improved how the map itself is rendered and how it controls the layout and displayed topics & relationships.