MindManager Web: Spring Update
Some of you may have noticed some improvements to MindManager Web. Mindjet launched over the weekend an update packed with over 100+ usability improvements. If you are an existing customer, you will automatically see the new MindManager Web updates without doing a single thing!
The updates have enabled and improved the following:
- Use shortcut keys for working more efficiently
- Save maps locally and share with other MindManager users
- Edit and Replace documents in your workspace
- Invite ANYONE to instant meetings (invite other account members or anyone else with their email)
- Print preview improvements
- And 100+ additional usability improvements to enhance your mapping experience
This update is the first step in many planned improvements for MindManager Web. Expect to see more updates to simplify sharing and collaboration in the coming months.
Get started mapping! And, please continue to send us your questions to Customer service or technical support. Also, you can let us know what you think in the comments below!
About the Author: Michael Deutch is Mindjet’s Chief Evangelist, content contributor for the Mindjet Blog and the Mindjet Connections newsletter. Get more from Michael on Twitter.