This post continues our preview series of MindManager 8 for Mac which is gearing up to launch in November.
We’ve added a new way to quickly navigate your maps using standard Apple gestures on MacBook trackpads.
Pinch & Expand: This gesture is generally achieved with the thumb and index finger. Use it to change the zoom magnification of your maps. “Pinching” will zoom out and “expanding” will zoom in.
Scroll: Use two fingers to drag across the trackpad to scroll your map.
Swipe: This is a three figure gesture in any of the four cardinal directions (up, down, left, right). These gestures scroll the map one “page” at a time.
Stay tuned for more updates over the next couple of weeks…
For more posts in this series:
- MindManager Mac Special
(Get MindManager 8 for Mac free when you purchase MindManager 7 for Mac)
- MindManager 8 for Mac + Mindjet Player = Maps for Everyone!
- Share Your Genius with MindManager 8 for Mac
- MindManager 8 for Mac: Address Book Integration
- MindManager 8 for Mac – iCal Integration
- MindManager 8 for Mac is Coming!