Mind mapping isn’t a get-it-then-quit-it method; it’s an extended, ever-evolving learning process that teaches us how to better digest information and in turn, get better results.
Below are some of my go-to resources to help you adopt best practices and more effective ways to mind map. It includes webinars, podcasts, map galleries, and more…
Watch and Read:
- GTD Virtual Study Group: Going Beyond GTD with MindManager
- GTD Virtual Study Group: MindMapping Revisited
- Mindjet Map & Template Gallery: Examples from Mindjet’s website
- BiggerPlate: Share and rate MindManager maps
- Topicscape: Hand drawn and software generated mind maps
- Idea Maps: 150+ Hand drawn and software generated idea maps
- Mappio: Many MindManager (7 and earlier) example maps plus hand drawn and freemind maps too
- MindMapArt: Mind Maps as Art! Beautiful, educational, inspiring!
Interviews: 7 interviews from visual thinkers, authors, business leaders and more
Team Successes: Hear from other teams how they mapped their way to success
Vignettes Real customers, real stories — read how mapping has changed their lives
What about you? Where do you get inspiration for your mind maps?