Our loyal customers know that autumn is a time of new beginnings here at MindManager. And, despite everything going on right now, that’s not going to change this year!
We know that fostering team alignment, increasing productivity and driving projects forward has never been more challenging. The all-new MindManager product suite, being released on September 23, is specifically designed to meet this challenge head on while providing IT departments with a streamlined, supported, and cost-effective way to equip your entire organization for efficiency and success.
Exciting highlights of what’s to come on September 23, 2020 include:
- The all-new MindManager for Microsoft Teams, ideal for remote team collaboration and communication.
- The valuable new features and enhancements in MindManager Windows 21 and MindManager Mac 13.
- New multi-user MindManager Snap that allows users to capture and share content peer-to-peer and with your team.
- Enterprise-ready license administration and deployment, enabled by our new license server.
- An all-new subscription service featuring the entire MindManager product suite to offer even more value.
- And so much more!
To celebrate this year’s launch, The MindManager team would like to invite you to a virtual Loyalty Launch Event taking place on October 1, 2020 at 9am EDT (3pm CET).
You’re invited to the MindManager Loyalty Launch Event!
This half-day virtual event is designed specifically for our valued customers and MindManager fans. Join us to be one of the first to experience all that’s new and exciting in this MindManager product suite.
This global, virtual event will bring MindManager fans together from around the world for a half-day of webinars, networking, and Q&As with our product and account teams.
You can expect:
- A keynote presentation from a MindManager customer (speaker and company to be announced soon!)
- A detailed product demonstration, with a choice between English, French and German languages
- An introduction to MindManager for Microsoft Teams
- A deep dive into MindManager’s flowchart and process planning capabilities
- A demonstration of all the ways that MindManager can now expand beyond the desktop, helping your get work done on your own terms
- And so much more!
Visit the event website for more information about the sessions and speakers we have lined up!
In addition to seeing the all-new product suite and its many use cases, you’ll have the chance to chat with your favorite account managers and product experts via live video in English, French, and German.
Register for the Loyalty Launch event today! Simply click the button below to save your seat.