Working remotely is a reality that many across the world are facing at the moment. If you or your team is new to this type of work, then you’re likely trying to find new processes and tools that will help you stay at the top of your game.
To help guide you in the right direction, we’ve put together a freely accessible remote work support kit.
This is a curated collection of resources from MindManager and around the web that is designed to help you and your team make the shift to remote work painless, seamless, and successful.
Learn how a visual work management solution can help you and your team quickly adapt, thrive, stay close, and move your business forward while working remotely.
What’s included in the remote work support kit?
First, you’ll find a 40-minute webinar hosted by visual thinking expert Nick Duffill who explains how you and your team can:
- Maximize productivity by visually organizing tasks and daily schedules;
- Centralize critical team and project information in a single visual dashboard;
- Lead dynamic, engaging virtual meetings using a cloud-based collaborative “whiteboard;”
- And much more!
We’ve also included resources related to five common requirements for remote work, including:
- Collaborative whiteboarding;
- Remote team communications;
- Virtual meeting management;
- Personal and team task management; and
- Centralizing team knowledge.
We hope you find this remote work support kit helpful as you shift to this new reality of remote work. Best wishes to you, your team, and your family.
The MindManager Team